Here is another good one that I made quite often back in Phase 1. It is time for me to make it again. We really liked it.
From a free SB cookbook that you can download to your computer: http://home.comcast.net/~flagirl1217/
there are lots of good recipes in this cookbook and even has a table of contents at the beginning.
Roasted Red Pepper Chicken, P1 [flagirl recipe]
4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
1 (12 ounce) jar roasted red bell peppers, cut into small pieces
1 cup low-fat sour cream
1/2 cup low-fat feta cheese, crumbled
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Mix feta and peppers together in a bowl. With a very sharp knife, cut pockets into the thickest part of the breast of chicken. Stuff as many pieces of roasted red peppers mix as you can into pockets of chicken one at a time. Secure open side with toothpicks.
3. Place in baking pan and cook at 350 for 30 minutes, or until juices run clear.
4. While cooking the chicken, in an electric blender blend sour cream and a few pieces of red peppers.
5. Cut the chicken in half and arrange the pieces on a plate. Drizzle with sour cream mixture and sprinkle with feta cheese.
* Spinach and /or pine nuts can be added to the filling for a nice variation