Burdle wrote:I'm on my way to TJ's soon...for walnuts, Tofutti frozen fudge pops, frozen raspberries and blackberries. They have great hummus and some fat free cheeses in the dairy case. I love their jarred bruschetta sauce for making Pizza Beans. I also buy quinoa and wild rice there. Their salsa is good, as is their peanut butter...the list goes on and on.
Burdle The Bean Queen
172/122.8/120 started 1/5/04
finally! wrote:LOVE TJ's!!
Their hummus is THE best around - and a good price too.
Also, every time I'm there, I stock up on their FROZEN Chicken Fajitas. Yum!
Jin wrote:i just came back from tj's actually. here's my receipt neatly summarized
- sourdough bread - $2.69 per 24oz loaf
- decaf coffee - $5.99 per 13oz can
- halibut steaks - $8.99 per pound
- jumbo shrimp - $6.99 per pound
- seasoned mahi mahi - $6.29 per pound
- chestnuts - $3.99 per 14oz jar
- country oatmeal - $1.69 per 18oz canister
- chicken broth - $1.99 per 32oz tetrapack
- crabmeat - $8.99 per 16oz can
- smoked salmon - $7.99 per 12oz package
- 50% less salt almonds - $3.79 per pound
- parmesan crisps - $3.39 per 4oz bag
- sugar free truffles - $4.99 per 5oz box
- toasted pecans - $2.69 per 8oz package
- walnut halves - $3.99 per pound
there are some must haves that i didn't pick up this time, like their whole wheat pastas, whole wheat couscous, toffuti fudgsicles, soy & flaxseed tortilla chips, tomato sauces, canned beans, and cheeses. i went a bit overboard this trip! shopping at tj's is too addicting! good luck not buying the whole store out
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests