I am wondering how I'm going to get through the weekend without eating all the things my kids eat. They will be home in 30 minutes... I need to mentally figure it out asap!
I did make a deelish curry chicken salad today. Its a salad that our Whole Foods makes, and I love it! There is no way I'm paying what Whole Foods wants for it, so my husband did some test batches and figured out how to make it. Now we make it ourselves! Yumm! I had to leave a few things out this time, but will add them back in when I'm in a different phase.
- roast chicken breasts, cool, then cut up in bite sized pieces
- finely chopped green onion (as much as you'd like)
- mayo (went easy due to SBD)
- Major Grey's chutney (also not allowed on SBD, so I skipped it this time)
- curry powder (we make our own blend)
- raisins or dried currents (left them out this time too)
- pine nuts (not too many)
- salt n pepper