Diet Alternative- Proactol Plus (Ads) | Home :: South Beach Diet | Food List | Recipes | Related Books and Grocery Shopping (Amazon)

want to leave forum

Having problems using this forum? Please post here. This is where you can also make suggestions on the improvement of this Board. Please let us know what we can do to make this better for you.

Moderators: KristyW, Magna, Kimboroni

want to leave forum

Postby bonniejournal » Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:49 pm

how can i delete all my post and and not be on south beach forum ar all. thanks
bonniejournal

Re: want to leave forum

Postby RedRox » Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:56 pm

I don't really know of a way to do this. You can go to your profile by clicking on your name in blue and then find all your posts and bring each one up individually and edit the post, deleting all the text in it and just entering a word like "deleted" though to get rid of all the text parts of your posts. I can delete your journal(s) though if you like. Just send me a PM with the links to it and I can delete the enitre topic since it is "yours" to choose to do that with. Account names stay in the system though as well. No way to delete them at the moderator's level of privileges with the database. But if you don't want to be here anymore just log off and don't post any new entries.
Dude: 5' 11" - 54: Started 04/01/04
Ramblin' along in P3 since June '05...

Eat real food. Not too much. Mostly plants. -- Michael Pollan
RedRox

Postby bonniejournal » Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:49 pm

please delete all post and i will log out. i will not post again. thank you ; bonnie
bonniejournal

Postby RedRox » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:39 am

umm... really not my job to spend my "free time" to go in and find and edit all of your posts. If you want to edit them and delete the text within them, then feel free to do so. That's something you can do without moderator intervention.
I already took care of the journal "1 week gone" which was started under your first user name.
Dude: 5' 11" - 54: Started 04/01/04
Ramblin' along in P3 since June '05...

Eat real food. Not too much. Mostly plants. -- Michael Pollan
RedRox

Return to Technical Issues and Board Improvement