Diet Alternative- Proactol Plus (Ads) | Home :: South Beach Diet | Food List | Recipes | Related Books and Grocery Shopping (Amazon)

REDROX, Need Your Help, Please

Having problems using this forum? Please post here. This is where you can also make suggestions on the improvement of this Board. Please let us know what we can do to make this better for you.

Moderators: KristyW, Magna, Kimboroni

REDROX, Need Your Help, Please

Postby GrammaKD » Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:36 am

I rec'd this message below from Kyan who belongs to this site and here's what she needs help with if you can point her in the right direction. Thanks ahead of time. Kathy

I got your PM and I've been TRYING and TRYING to send a reply, but for some reason I am having a lot of troubles with the South Beach forum. It asks for me to sign in over and over even though I am signed in, and says I need to register for a name. I tried to reregister... it told me to type in the stuff from the box but all that was in the box was a red X. Then after I kept trying it said (of course) that my user name and password are already in use. Well duh!! I can't believe I am actually able to type this reply, but I'm afraid after I click on "send" it will disappear like all of my other messages!
"Behold, I will bring it health and cure, and I will cure them.." Jeremiah 33:6
01-05-09 345lb
09-02-09 245lb 100 pounds off!
02-07-10 225lb
03-28-10 222lb
Decided, determined & delighted to enjoy another day on the beach w/ you!
GrammaKD

Re: REDROX, Need Your Help, Please

Postby RedRox » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:59 pm

Unfortunately, I don't have any good ideas. I'd probably say try logging out if she is logged in, clearing all cookies and temp. internet caches and try again with the original ID and password and see if that works first. If not, then her best bet might be to create a new free email addy at some portal somewhere (google, yahoo, msn, etc.) and create a new user ID like Kyan2 and link it to the new email. I really don't have any database or profile access that will allow me to fix it in any way.
Dude: 5' 11" - 54: Started 04/01/04
Ramblin' along in P3 since June '05...

Eat real food. Not too much. Mostly plants. -- Michael Pollan
RedRox

Return to Technical Issues and Board Improvement