Diet Alternative- Proactol Plus (Ads) | Home :: South Beach Diet | Food List | Recipes | Related Books and Grocery Shopping (Amazon)

Printing out a journal

Having problems using this forum? Please post here. This is where you can also make suggestions on the improvement of this Board. Please let us know what we can do to make this better for you.

Moderators: KristyW, Magna, Kimboroni

Printing out a journal

Postby maltaguy » Sun May 03, 2009 4:20 pm

Do you guys know if there is a way where I can view an entire journal in like 1 page (which will be never ending for one of my long journals?)

I would like to print out my previous journals but I cannot imagine myself printing it out page by page. On other boards I have seen like a simple html format of journals which would include text only .. do you know if this possible? Hope my question was formulated clearly :shock:
2st Mini Goal - Hit 134kgs before I fly to Rome - by June 20th!
Check out my blog -------------------------->http://www.karlgambin.com
maltaguy

Re: Printing out a journal

Postby maltaguy » Sun May 03, 2009 4:44 pm

Ok never mind that question, I clicked on the print icon and the journal appears in text mode only.

But now I still have another question .. can I get all pages displayed or do I still have to print one by one?
2st Mini Goal - Hit 134kgs before I fly to Rome - by June 20th!
Check out my blog -------------------------->http://www.karlgambin.com
maltaguy

Re: Printing out a journal

Postby RedRox » Mon May 04, 2009 5:00 am

I don't know of any way to do this other than page by page. But you could maybe try to find a phpBB forum online and see if people more familiar with the board software itself have any clues as to how to accomplish this.
Dude: 5' 11" - 54: Started 04/01/04
Ramblin' along in P3 since June '05...

Eat real food. Not too much. Mostly plants. -- Michael Pollan
RedRox

Return to Technical Issues and Board Improvement