Diet Alternative- Proactol Plus (Ads) | Home :: South Beach Diet | Food List | Recipes | Related Books and Grocery Shopping (Amazon)

forgot my password

Having problems using this forum? Please post here. This is where you can also make suggestions on the improvement of this Board. Please let us know what we can do to make this better for you.

Moderators: KristyW, Magna, Kimboroni

forgot my password

Postby jogran » Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:14 am

I don't remember my old password and cannot enter my new e-mail address. Can you help me
Thanks
Formerly Lakegran ...Still plugging away
sw 10/05 ....187
cw 160 /gw 155/160
jogran

Postby RedRox » Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:07 am

for which screen name? I can't see passwords either. But what I can do is change it to something generic, PM you the generic PW to your new ID or email address and then you can get in to that account and change it to something you want it to be.

assuming you can't get back into lakegran and that is the one you need to re-do the password to?

let me know...
Dude: 5' 11" - 54: Started 04/01/04
Ramblin' along in P3 since June '05...

Eat real food. Not too much. Mostly plants. -- Michael Pollan
RedRox

Re: forgot my password

Postby wanna_be » Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:17 am

Hi, I am new to this wonderful forum and wouldn't you know it, I thought of an ID that I really love and realized that my original ID is not me nor how I want to be perceived. I've searched high and low and I can't find how to change my ID name. I tried to re-register but I was told to use my old ID and password because my email is the same one and the only one I have. So, PLEASE HELP? How could I be the only one with this request? It's wanna_be for now. :oops:
wanna_be

Postby RedRox » Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:01 am

With the old software I could change it for you as a moderator. Under the new software, I no longer seem to have that capability. My suggestion would be to create an alternative email address on yahoo, or hotmail or google mail and then sign up under the name you want using that email. Maybe once it is created and you are logged in, you can then change the email back to your real email?? Or just have a second email addy!
Dude: 5' 11" - 54: Started 04/01/04
Ramblin' along in P3 since June '05...

Eat real food. Not too much. Mostly plants. -- Michael Pollan
RedRox

Postby darinesto » Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:41 pm

I had to change my password. I can't find where to go & change my temp password..
Please help :oops:
Starting over YES again.. 3 years older..
Darinesto AKA Dar
Starting over again.
darinesto

Postby darinesto » Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:52 pm

OOOPS I didn't look hard enough.. I found it. :oops:
Thanks,
Dar
Starting over again.
darinesto

Return to Technical Issues and Board Improvement