Ok guys I figured out a way to fix the 60 pixel limit problem. It is a bit of a pain in the butt, but if you really want the ticker like I did, you'll do it.
-Adobe Illustrator or photoshop (A program where you can save a file for web and can change the pixels to the allowed amount)
-A photbucket account or another account like photobucket
1) I went to tickercentral.com and made the ticker I wanted. (Follow all instructions on the first post of this thread, up until SAVE MY CLICKER)
2) I right clicked my clicker to save it to my comuter as an image.
3) I open the image in Adobe Illustrator, under the file menu, click save for web, on the right hand side of the page, next to the colour menu tab is the image size tab, click it, adjust the image to 60 pixel height, save it again to your computer under another name, so you can differentiate between the first image you saved and the one you just adjusted.
3) I went to photobucket.com and uploaded the image
4) Run the mouse over the image, but DO NOT click it. Some options appear, copy the info in the IMG Code space.
5) I went back to the SB diet forum, went to the User CP and clicked profile, then clicked signature, and just pasted the info into the space and voila!
Now, the only problem is, when you lose weight, you have to do this whole process again after going back to ticker central.com and adjusting your weight loss. But I guess thats not really a problem, since thats what we're all here for anyways.
Well, cheers, hope it works for you!
If anyone needs help and can't figure it out, let me know, I will be happy to do it for them. Please PM me your start weight, current weight and goal weight, also which clicker bar and clicker tab you would like off of clicker central.com. I will fix it up in illustrator and them send you the image via email.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests