Diet Alternative- Proactol Plus (Ads) | Home :: South Beach Diet | Food List | Recipes | Related Books and Grocery Shopping (Amazon)

Is there a way to just 'Show New Posts' each day?

Having problems using this forum? Please post here. This is where you can also make suggestions on the improvement of this Board. Please let us know what we can do to make this better for you.

Moderators: KristyW, Magna, Kimboroni

Is there a way to just 'Show New Posts' each day?

Postby Snacko » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:33 pm

Just like the title says... I don't see any way to have the forums just list the New Posts, or even Post that I have not read. Does it do this? Thanks. :)
Snacko

Re: Is there a way to just 'Show New Posts' each day?

Postby RedRox » Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:04 am

There used to be a function available to do this, but it went away with the last "upgrade" and board rework after it crashed. It does indicate forums with new posts with a red icon to the left and the same within each forum, each topic with a new post since your last visit will also have a red icon to the left of the title and of course, all newer topics and topics with newer replies will always be closer to the top of each subforum. (other than the announcements and stickies which always come first.)
Dude: 5' 11" - 54: Started 04/01/04
Ramblin' along in P3 since June '05...

Eat real food. Not too much. Mostly plants. -- Michael Pollan
RedRox

Re: Is there a way to just 'Show New Posts' each day?

Postby Magna » Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:50 am

You can also mark all posts in a particular discussion area as read. Then when you come back, if there are any individual topics highlighted in red, you know they have new posts in them. It doesn't tell you which posts are new, but you can start at the end of the topic and work back.
Male
Magna

Return to Technical Issues and Board Improvement