Diet Alternative- Proactol Plus (Ads) | Home :: South Beach Diet | Food List | Recipes | Related Books and Grocery Shopping (Amazon)

Am I blocked

Having problems using this forum? Please post here. This is where you can also make suggestions on the improvement of this Board. Please let us know what we can do to make this better for you.

Moderators: KristyW, Magna, Kimboroni

Am I blocked

Postby lakegran2 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:04 pm

HELP!!!!!!!
I have lost the ability to post on my old username....lakegran72
I have recently been requested to sign in even though I have checked "keep me signed in"
I would prefer to keep my initial forum
anything you can do will be appreciated.
172 lbs in November 2010
CW 160
GW 155
lakegran2

Re: Am I blocked

Postby Magna » Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:10 pm

You weren't banned or anything like that. Please send a PM to me or Kimboroni with whatever message you get when you try to log in. In the meantime, the best solution may be to keep using this member name to post in your journal.
Male
Magna

Re: Am I blocked

Postby RedRox » Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:01 am

Several of us have been asked to reconfirm passsword and enter a security phrase to gain entrance back in. And the security codes have been pretty illegible. But you can keep trying or requesting different codes until you find one you can read and replicate correctly. It took me awhile, but I eventually got back in. I know Kyan created a new screen name like you did. I also don't know if that was your particular issue or not.
Dude: 5' 11" - 54: Started 04/01/04
Ramblin' along in P3 since June '05...

Eat real food. Not too much. Mostly plants. -- Michael Pollan
RedRox

Return to Technical Issues and Board Improvement