So I had a pretty eventful day yesterday... well, in terms of SHOPPING! HA! It was the last day I could get my discount at work so I took advantage. This is what I got (and how much of a discount
- a navy pinstripe suit (50% off)
- new pair of jeans (that look AMAZING on me!) (50% off)
- a pair of dark brown linen trousers (50% off)
- a really cute top- kind of like a halter but looks a bit Audrey Hepburn- navy with tiny white poka dots (I LOVE IT) (50% off) It's going to look amazing w/ a white skirt!
- three tissue tees w/ little cap sleeves and a scoop neck in solid green, solid navy, and white w/ a turquoise flower pattern all over it (30% off each)
- two vintage polo shirts- turquoise and white (30% off each)
- navy blue cropped pants (60% off - special deal for employees to promote the new line)
- a brown polo (already on sale for $5 less, got it an additional 30% off of that)
And then three gift cards that I got at 30% off- one was for DBF ($50) and two ($50) were for me!! I would have spent a lot more if I had had the money though!! I can see myself buying clothes WAY less often now that I don't have a discount!
Then I stopped at Trader Joe's and bought some stuff- got bean sprouts which I LOVE, and some sweet potato fries I'm excited to try. DBF and I are going to make pizza w/ the pizza dough I bought tomorrow or tonight I think. Also more bruschetta to keep in the cupboard for the next time I want to make pizza beans.
I was really tired when I got home and even passed out in bed for a little bit, woke up at 8:30- layed there trying to get up for 20 minutes, then went to the Y and worked out for an HOUR! How awesome am I? I was one of three people there - ha! I ran at 4.6 because I have only run twice since my hip injury. It's crazy- I actually can FEEL that it's stronger!
Today is all work on my presentation, then working out sometime before 7. Gotta get the presentation done today!!!
Have a great weekend![/code]