Diet Alternative- Proactol Plus (Ads) | Home :: South Beach Diet | Food List | Recipes | Related Books and Grocery Shopping (Amazon)

weight loss & foods

South Beach Diet support and discussion message boards. Need advice? Have question to ask? Post it here so others can share their thoughts.

Moderators: KristyW, Magna, Kimboroni

weight loss & foods

Postby newstart » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:22 pm

Hi,

I'm new to the online SB diet. I just started Monday 1/30. I have gained weight since I've gone thru menopause and also bad carb eating habits, etc. I had a Dr. appt last week which was an eye opener for me when I saw my weight :( , bloodwork cholesterol was up not on meds so hoping with this plan it helps bring it down.

I see you can have yogurt, non fat milk etc. Some of the items do not show a qty of "how much" you can have so I'm not sure what to do.

I am so unhappy with myself and hope this diet works for me. I need all the support I can get right now to stay motivated for these two weeks.

Sincerly,
Newstart
newstart

Re: weight loss & foods

Postby Magna » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:17 pm

Start by looking at the phase 1 FAQ page. There are links to the phase 1 "foods to enjoy" list, and the "how to adapt your meal plan" template. Together, those will let you know what foods to eat, how much to eat, and how to put your meals together. Using those two tools, you'll have a tremendous amount of choice, but you can be confident that whatever meals you put together will be suitable. Feel free to post a sample menu and people can offer suggestions.
Male
Magna

Return to South Beach Diet