I was in the living in the US when I started SBD. I now live in the UK, and find it quiet hard to find good SBD friendly stuff. I'm starting this thread to share what I've found so far, and would be grateful if anyone living in the UK could do the same as well!
1) Healthy Supplies (http://www.healthysupplies.co.uk
) is a great place to buy loads of SB friendly stuff. In the past, I have bought steel cut oats, organic dried apricots, agave nectar, alf alfa seeds, etc from them. It's an online vendor, but excellent service and great product range
2) M&S - I usually get their reduced fat hummus, reduced fat cheddar (in my experience, it has the best nutrition profile), and generally their bean salads, etc.
3) Waitrose - regular groceries, and they also have low fat goat's cheese, St Lucia mozarella, back bacon, Lindt 70% dark chocolate, etc.
4) Tesco - general groceries and V8 (it's cheapest here)
5) Spitalfields Organics on Commercial Street - has a whole load of organic foods like oat bran, Meridian nut butters (many varieties), etc.
Look forward to hearing back from others!