Diet Alternative- Proactol Plus (Ads)
| Home :: South Beach Diet |
Food List |
Related Books and Grocery Shopping (Amazon)
Picture posting: Post your "before & after" or progress photo
Moderators: Magna, Kimboroni, SBMike, RonniRoo, bethy
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2004 4:05 am
You go girl. Nice job.
1th Goal: 157 lb
2nd Goal: 147 lb
3th Goal: 137 lb
Start Weight: 167 lb
- Posts: 313
- Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:22 pm
- Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
amazing! That's really great. Your really doing SBD right. You've really inspired me.
- Posts: 130
- Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:31 am
and I am very encouraged at your reports of feeling so much better and being more flexable too. Our looks matter..but health and fitness are the lifetime gift we give ourselves. You look beuatiful, healthy and happy..great job!
- Posts: 2694
- Joined: Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:03 pm
I'm just trying to start this WOE and your pictures make me want to do it even more. You don't even look like the same woman! Its amazing! Tell me your secrets!...LOL...Seriously, I need some help, how did you do it? Do you have weekly menus I could have?...lol.
Index Finger Swear!
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:14 am
- Location: WA
I cannot believe the results that some of you have had! Wow!!!!
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:20 pm
- Location: NC
you look fantastic! what a motivating set of pictures!
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:07 pm
- Location: Missoula, Montana, USA
Thanks everyone! I'm still hanging in there, maintaining at 175. Thanks for all the kind and encouraging words!
- Posts: 38
- Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2004 10:56 am
You look like a whole new you! Congrats and you look SO much happier!
*hugs and cheers*
Way to GO!
- Posts: 73
- Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:45 pm
Seriously amazing. What a transformation! I hope that my weightloss will be as noticeable!
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:17 pm
- Location: Gilbert, Arizona
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:37 pm
Wow..... its like a new person
To a great day!
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:45 pm
The picture of you now reminds me of my cousin I have in Seatle. You look great!
- Posts: 302
- Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:58 pm
- Location: Texas
Wow..thats an incredible accomplishment.
Your such a great inspiration
Start Weight:240 *****Start Date 2/19/07
Mini Goal: 225
2nd Goal: 205
Last Goal: 180
- Posts: 44
- Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:54 pm
you look great! keep up the good work!
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:56 pm
- Location: Brooklyn
Return to Before and After - Diet Photo
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest