Diet Alternative- Proactol Plus (Ads) | Home :: South Beach Diet | Food List | Recipes | Related Books and Grocery Shopping (Amazon)

Green tea diet

Busting to tell everyone about other site? Do it here. This is the only section of the forum where blatant ads are appropriate.

Moderators: KristyW, Magna, Kimboroni

Green tea diet

Postby PrincessMiranda82 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:00 pm

You all have GOT to check out this new weight loss tea!

It's called the "Wu-Yi" Green tea diet and its the newest best kept secret.

I lost 10 pounds last month on this stuff, no joke!! I saw it first on CNN and had to try it and after trying
everything, i believe i've found my niche. It is derived from a 400 year old chinese recipe, ever wondered how they
stay so slim over in china????

They have free trials left right now! They wont be giving this stuff away for long
so you better jump on the train while its still here!

Heres the link: wuyi.specialpromos. net <--- input into web browser

Be sure to post your results!!
PrincessMiranda82

Re: Green tea diet

Postby ladybugnessa » Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:04 pm

PrincessMiranda82 wrote:It's called the "Wu-Yi" Green tea diet and its the newest best kept secret.

I lost 10 pounds last month on this stuff,

really ONLY TEN?

I lost SIXTEEN POUNDS my first month on South beach diet.

(sorry could NOT resist)
ladybugnessa

Postby swirlgirlx » Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:22 pm

I don't know if it works or not, but i live in China and do not know one person drinking "wu-yi" tea... seems like another fad (that i'm now seeing everywhere!).
swirlgirlx

Postby Magna » Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:54 pm

Wu-yi is just a variety of oolong tea. It doesn't seem to have any benefits you couldn't also get from other kinds of tea. The weight-loss claims seem to be pure hype. The fact that so many ads are pretending that celebrities like Rachel Ray and Oprah endorse their product doesn't help their credibility.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oolong_tea
http://www.webmd.com/diet/features/tea- ... h-benefits

In case anyone was thinking of trying it, here are other people's responses to the Wu-Yi tea diet:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=89002

Also, it seems unlikely that people who were eating mostly vegetables and doing a lot of manual labor - as they were 400 years ago in China - would have been looking for weight loss secrets.
Male
Magna

Green tea diet

Postby Jokerjar » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:04 pm

Decaffeinated green tea is also available by Tetley. I drink it and quite like it. But I will admit I like coffee better but for something different it is nice.

Rosa
Jokerjar

Return to Promote Other Site Here